Monday 2 July 2012

My First Gallery Show Opening!

On June 23rd, I had the opening of my very first gallery show!
I was interviewed by Radio-Canada's arts reporter Nathalie Geddry.
All photos © Alexander Henden 2012


Thanks to friend and organizer Alex Henden, my show took place in the lovely Pavia Gallery – Expresso Bar & Cafe.







Alex and Chris had also made the gallery opening a fundraiser for FEED Nova Scotia ... Bravo!

It was a wonderful, well attended opening on a beautiful Father's Day. Friends and family showed up, along with car lovers, art lovers and lovers of Italian food ... and the coffee and food there are fabulous!

Artist, chef and gallery-owner Chris Webb doing some of his Espresso art.

There was some lovely eye-catching rolling art sitting in the parking lot too.





My show continues through till
July 7th.

No comments: